Rules & Regulations
The Ghosts of Kalamazoo Historic Tour (”Tour”) is for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that you will encounter any paranormal activity while on this Tour. No refunds or exchanges given. Tour is subject to change without notice. All information provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected through research done by our volunteers. All tours will be held on public property and no entry into private property will be conducted, with exception to certain locations.
The Tour is a rain-or-shine event. In case of severe weather, the tours will be canceled. All cancellation notices will appear on this website.
By purchasing a ticket to the Tour, you are agreeing to the following:
- The Tour, the Kalamazoo Jaycees, Warm Kids, the tour staff and other entities associated with the Tour are not responsible for the accuracy or legitimacy of any information provided during the Tour.
- The Tour, the Kalamazoo Jaycees, Warm Kids, the tour staff and other entities associated with the Tour are not responsible for the safety or security of Tour ticket holders.
- Tour ticket holders will remain with their group throughout the duration of the tours.
- Tour ticket holders will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Tour and its staff.
- Tour ticket holders will NOT be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during the tours.
- Tour ticket holders will respect the privacy of private property and will not trespass on private property.
- The Tour, the Kalamazoo Jaycees, Warm Kids, and the tour staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Children under the age of 18 are not admitted without parent or guardian unless authorized by the Tour Project Coordinator.
- Cameras and other recording devices are NOT allowed, unless authorized by the Tour Project Coordinator.